DuVoice for SIP
Windows versions supported:
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows Server 2008 32bit
- Windows Server 2008 64bit
- Windows XP 32bit SP3 only
- Windows Server 2003 32bit only
Note: Windows 7 and Server 2008 require the system support High precision event timer. HPET Driver supports the following chipsets Intel ICH6 to ICH10 and the 631X/632X I/O Control Hub and NVIDIA nForce4 and nForce5 chipsets.
DuVoice 5.00 Manual v.5.00 DuVoice 5.00 Manual.
Dialogic PowerMedia HMP 3.0 Software
|New Install Links
- v.5.00.080 Released 2013-10-21
- 5.00.080 Release 2013-10-21
- Resolved a looping issue in the auto attendant if the Dialogic functions fail.
- Resolved an issue with wakeup calls being canceled after the first attempt if the mailbox is not checked in.
- 5.00.077 Released 2012-11-02
- Resolved an issue with pending wakeup calls not being cleared at check out if the wakeup feature is disabled in the COS but wakeup calls are being scheduled from InnDesk or the PMS.
- 5.00.076 Released 2012-09-14
- Resolved and issue with files not being closed on a disconnect which would cause a line to return an error 24 on playback. This problem is rare and does not effect all systems.
- 5.00.075 Released 2012-09-07
- Corrected an issue with connecting to a PMS using a serial port; if connection fails because the O/S reports the port as being in use, the server will retry up to 5 times with a 10 second delay between each attempt. This is to give a chance for the port to be freed.
- 5.00.074 Released 2012-08-29
- Improved registration timing on systems with low power CPU's.
- 5.00.073a Released 2012-08-06
- Resolved a problem which would cause lines to reload parameters constantly when told to upload voice board parameters from System Configuration.
- Corrected a Dialogic version problem in 5.00.073.
- 5.00.072 Released 2012-07-23
- Added ability to re-register channels if the registration fails because of network or PBX problems.
- 5.00.071 Released 2012-07-10
- Fixed a problem with specifying the correct codec when making outgoing SIP calls.
- Changed packet size for outgoing SIP calls to 20ms.
- 5.00.070 Released 2012-06-21
- Corrected an issue where InnDesk reports a past-due wakeup call as pending even after the room is checked out.
- 5.00.069 Released 2012-06-18
- Improved reliability of Inventory Server.
- 5.00.068 Released 2012-06-07
- Martec interface now supports the latest protocol.
- RSI interface did not include POST header.
- Supports access controls in ISI and RSI. InnDesk 1.38 or above required.
- 5.00.067 Released 2012-05-18
- Improved message waiting on Avaya Aura systems.
- 5.00.066 Released 2012-04-05
- Improved opera PMS interface to handle missing checkouts.
- 5.00.065 Released 2012-03-29
- Corrects a problem with sending return receipts each time a message is played.
- Fixed name changes for from InnDesk when using Opera PMS
- Fixed name changes when performing a PMS sync when using Opera PMS
- Improved name and group changes for IP Office.
- 5.00.063 Released 2012-03-27
- 5.00.062 Released 2012-03-19
- Corrected problem where invalid characters in guest name prevented logging entries in wakeup report.
- 5.00.061 Released 2012-02-08
- Added ability to set SIP Servers port number
- Fix to store and include the correct call-id fields when performing MWI subscriptions.
- Added ability to track all 10 MWI Light states for PBX's where the MWI code is a toggle.
- Fixed problem where, on occasion, pending wakeup calls would not clear properly at checkout.
- 5.00.060 Released 2012-01-31
- Distribution lists will now delete messages messages it posts.
- Improvements to Micros Fidelio PMS Interface.
- 5.00.059 Released 2012-01-27
- Support Nortel protocol for phone control and PMS pass-through.
- Hostel configuration setting to always reply with ACK to an ENQ.
- COS option to skip playing the message counts (except if there are no messages).
- Offhook monitor application (IP Office only, requires CTI Pro and TAPI).
- 5.00.058 Released 2012-01-20
- Fixed a problem with hotfix installs overwriting hospitality database.
- 5.00.057 Released 2012-01-13
- Added display of IP address Dialogic is configured with.
- Alert administrator if we detect any mis-configuration in SIP.
- Bug fixes.
- 5.00.056 Released 2012-01-10
- Fixed a timing problem with making outbound calls.
- 5.00.055 Released 2011-12-29
- Fixed a problem from version 5.00.052 and 5.00.053 which would cause hospitality server to exit. This does not occur on previous versions.
- Resolved a timing issue on very fast systems where events could be missed.
- Resolved a problem handling calls of an unknown type when integration template did not find a match.
- Adjusted timer used to wait for events to insure events would not be missed.
- 5.00.052 Released 2012-01-03
- Improved database performance.
- Message waiting notifications will be performed only for the number of attempts.
- Individual lines now support their own endpoints.
- Lines which fail to register due to an invalid expiration value will now be automatically configured to the PBX's minimum value.
- Lines will now log why a SIP registration was rejected.
- Support ACM protocol for PMS link.
- Port Activity updated more frequently.
- 5.00 Released 2011-12-29
- Installation guide for kits and new installs.
- v.5.00 Released 2011-12-29 DuVoice 5.00 Manual.
- v.5.00 Released 2011-12-29 Installation guide for kits and new installs.