This version is for updates and upgrades for all versions prior to 5.11 only.
This version of the product combines all the features available in 4.01 and 5.00 and can be used for system with SIP or using traditional analog and digital boards.
- One network interface.
- 4 GIG of RAM
Windows 7 32bit is the recommended operating system of choice. If the system is to be run under VMWare Dialogic HMP 3 SU314 or above must be used for support of Windows 7 and Server 2008.
- Windows 7 64bit SP1
- Windows 7 32bit SP1
- Windows Server 2008 64bit R2
- Windows Server 2008 32bit
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2012 32bit
- Windows Server 2012 64bit
- Windows Azure
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows Small Business Server
- Windows Virtual Server
- Windows Home Server
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP Embedded
- Windows NT
- All Windows versions older than 2000
- All non-Microsoft Operating Systems
- Windows 7 and Server 2008 require the system support High precision event timer. HPET Driver supports the following chipsets Intel ICH6 to ICH10 and the 631X/632X I/O Control Hub and NVIDIA nForce4 and nForce5 chipsets.
- Support for XP will end January 1st 2013.
Not sure if your system supports HPET? Use this HPET test tool provided by Dialogic. Download the version for your OS type and from a command prompt run it with the command argument /t. Example: hpettool32 /t.
Warning:This version does not support PowerMedia 3 above SU314.
|New Install Links||Updates for existing systems||Prompts|