This version is for updates and upgrades for all versions prior to 5.11 only.
This version of the product combines all the features available in 4.01 and 5.00 and can be used for system with SIP or using traditional analog and digital boards.
- One network interface.
- 4 GIG of RAM
Windows 7 32bit is the recommended operating system of choice. If the system is to be run under VMWare Dialogic HMP 3 SU314 or above must be used for support of Windows 7 and Server 2008.
- Windows 7 64bit SP1
- Windows 7 32bit SP1
- Windows Server 2008 64bit R2
- Windows Server 2008 32bit
- Windows Server 2008 64bit
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows 2000
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012 32bit
- Windows Server 2012 64bit
- Windows Azure
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows Small Business Server
- Windows Virtual Server
- Windows Home Server
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP Embedded
- Windows NT
- All Windows versions older than 2000
- All non-Microsoft Operating Systems
- Windows 7 and Server 2008 require the system support High precision event timer. HPET Driver supports the following chipsets Intel ICH6 to ICH10 and the 631X/632X I/O Control Hub and NVIDIA nForce4 and nForce5 chipsets.
- Support for XP will end January 1st 2013.
Not sure if your system supports HPET? Use this HPET test tool provided by Dialogic. Download the version for your OS type and from a command prompt run it with the command argument /t. Example: hpettool32 /t.
Warning:This version does not support PowerMedia 3 above SU314.
5.10.049 - Released 2015-10-28. 7 Downloads.
5.10.049 – Released 2015-10-28
- Resolved issue with wakeup results occasionally not getting posted to the wakeup report on busy systems.
5.10.048 – Released 2014-04-01
- Added support for SoftBrands PMS
5.10.047 – Released 2013-06-12
- Updated Avaya DLL’s to support name changes on IP office 8.1.
5.10.0045 – Released 2012-11-08
- Added support for IP Office 8.1
5.10.044 – Released 2012-10-17
- Resolved an issue with rescheduling a canceled wakeup call for the same time.
5.10.043 – Released 2012-10-15
- Added support for 10 digit phone numbers in push server.
5.10.042 – Released 2012-09-14
- Resolved and issue with files not being closed on a disconnect which would cause a line to return an error 24 on playback. This problem is rare and does not effect all systems.
5.10.041 – Released 2012-09-07
- Resolved an issue with wakeup calls not transferring when moving a guest to a new room and then back to the same room.
- Resolved an issue with connecting to a PMS using a serial port; if connection fails because the O/S reports the port as being in use, the server will retry up to 5 times with a 10 second delay between each attempt. This is to give a chance for the port to be freed.
5.10.040 – Released 2012-08-31
- Resolved an issue where the account for SIP MWI’s was not being set correctly on ShoreTel systems and some others. This only occurs in version 5.10.039.
5.10.039 – Released 2012-08-27
- Resolved an issue with SDA BLIND action on SIP systems.
- Improved disconnect speeds on SIP systems.
- Added support for dialing a # sign on SIP systems.
- Added support for automatic mailbox selection for call recording when using ANI/DID routing.
- Added support for specifying the channel to use when performing MWI’s on Dialogic DMG’s.
- Resolved an issue with disconnecting fax reception if it took longer than five minutes on analog and digital systems.
- Improved integration with Nortel PMS.
- Added support for discarding wakeup call requests from PMS systems when the time is past due.
- Updated DVDEFAULTS install to include analog, digital and sip pbx templates.
- Resolved an issue with language change requests from PMS.
5.10.036a – Released 2012-08-06
- Resolved a problem which would cause lines to reload parameters constantly when told to upload voice board parameters from System Configuration.
- Corrected a Dialogic version problem in 5.10.036.
5.10.035 – Released 2012-08-02
- Resolved a problem with InnDesk showing the correct maid codes configured in System Configuration. InnDesk 1.46 is required.
5.10.034 – Released 2012-07-23
- Added ability to re-register channels if the registration fails because of network or PBX problems.
- Resolves a problem with guests snoozing wakeup calls for checked-out rooms.
5.10.033 – Released 2012-07-12
- Resolved a problem when upgrading from 5.00 which would not allow wakeup calls to be created.
5.10.032 – Released 2012-07-10
- Fixed a problem with specifying the correct codec when making outgoing SIP calls.
- New option to force MWI off on guest room check out.
- Changed packet size for outgoing SIP calls to 20ms.
5.10.031 – Released 2012-06-21
- Corrected an issue where InnDesk reports a past-due wakeup call as pending even after the room is checked out.
- Added support for setting DND status on Cisco phones.
5.10.030 – Released 2012-06-18
- Improved reliability of Inventory Server.
5.10.029 – Released 2012-06-07
- Martec interface now supports the latest protocol.
- Activity monitor now shows incoming and outgoing call counts for each line.
- Push server no longer remains running at startup when disabled.
- Fixed the subject lines for VeMail when no caller ID is available.
- Added ability to set and clear MWI’s from Mailbox Administration.
- Added ability to resync MWI’s based on new message count from the reset mailbox dialog.
- When using multiple locations SIP MWI’s will now use the default locations configuration if the location the mailbox is configured for is not setup properly.
- RSI interface did not include POST header.
- Added support for “Say Time” in SDA.
- Supports access controls in ISI and RSI. InnDesk 1.44 or above required.
5.10.027 – Released 2012-05-18
- Improved message waiting on Avaya Aura systems.
5.10.026 – Released 2012-04-30
- Resolved a problem deleting messages via Message Delivery action configured to auto-delete the message upon delivery.
5.10.025 – Released 2012-04-17
- Added ability to automatically renumber extensions in system configuration for quicker installs.
- Added ability to set the huntgroup for multiple lines in system configuration for quicker installs.
- Display SIP information for each line in system configuration.
- Fixed an upgrade issue for some hospitality sites upgrading from 5.00.
- Fixed a problem with using mwi pooling.
5.10.024 – Released 2012-04-05
- Resolved a prompt problem when reviewing messages which would cause some systems to fail. This was introduced in version 5.10.021.
- Improved opera PMS interface to handle missing checkouts.
- Improved SIP interface when using domain names.
5.10.023 – Released 2012-04-04
- Resolved a data swap issue with Micros Fidelio Opera interface where the GO packet was not recognized if no guest ID was specified in the packet.
- Resolved a packet loss issue when connected to a PMS via TCP/IP.
5.10.022 – Released 2012-04-03
- Fixed a SIP transfer problem introduced in 5.10.020.
- Resolved a critical problem introduced in 5.10.019 which may cause a system not to start. If your system is 5.10.019 or 5.10.021 please install the latest update.
5.10.020 – Released 2012-03-29
- Fixed name changes for from InnDesk when using Opera PMS
- Fixed name changes when performing a PMS sync when using Opera PMS
- Improved name and group changes for IP Office.
- Return receipts for a distribution mailbox message will now be sent to the creator of the message, not to the distribution list.
- Corrected some grammar issues with the Mandarin langauge.
- Corrected an issue wihere invalid characters in a guest name caused problems with logging wakeup report data.
5.10.018 – Released 2012-03-08
- Corrected an issue with passing MWI notifications to the PMS.
5.10.017 – Released 2012-02-24
- Corrected an issue with passing room clean status codes from a single PBX (ACM, Mitel or Nortel) to the correct PMS on a multiple-PMS system.
5.10.016 – Released 2012-02-15
- Corrected a problem with moving wakeup calls on a room move.
5.10.015 – Released 2012-02-10
- Fixed problem with the redirect-to-operator option for checked-out rooms.
- Micros Fidelio Opera PMS check-out code modified to ensure guest name is cleared before the name is updated to the PBX.
- Ensures that hospitality server instance 1 is enabled by default on new installs.
5.10.014 – Released 2012-02-08
- Added ability to set SIP Servers port number
- Fix to store and include the correct call-id fields when performing MWI subscriptions.
- Added ability to track all 10 MWI Light states for PBX’s where the MWI code is a toggle.
5.10.013 – Released 2012-02-01
- Distribution lists will now delete messages messages it posts.
- Improvements to Micros Fidelio PMS Interface.
5.10.012 – Released 2012-01-27
- Support Nortel protocol for phone control and PMS pass-through.
- Hostel configuration setting to always reply with ACK to an ENQ.
- COS option to skip playing the message counts (except if there are no messages).
- Offhook monitor application (IP Office only, requires CTI Pro and TAPI).
- Bug fixes.
5.10.011 – Released 2012-01-20
- Corrected a problem when upgrading from 4.01 or 5.00.
- Name change server was not starting for IP Office hospitality systems.
5.10.010 – Released 2012-01-13
- Install now includes integration scripts.
- Added display of IP address Dialogic is configured with.
- Alert administrator if we detect SIP is not configured correctly.
- Can now filter out idle processes in Activity Monitor
- Bug fixes.
5.10.009 – Released 2012-01-10
- Fixed a timing problem with making outbound calls.
5.10.008 – Released 2011-12-29
- Initial release.