InnDesk is a web-based application that allows the user to view room and wakeup call status information provided by the DV2000/DV4 system. It can also be used to perform some basic room and wakeup call management functions, such as checking a room in or out, and scheduling or canceling a wakeup call.
InnDesk is installed on all DuVoice systems with a limited license. This license allows for local connections only. If you are interested in providing InnDesk for your staff please contact DuVoice sales.
- Scheduling Wakeups
- Pending Wakeups
- Failed Wakeups
- Group Wakeups
- Checked-in status
- Clean / Dirty status
- Guest Name
- Room Phone Permission
- Guest DND
- Message Light
- Guest DID Numbers
- Guest Language
- Text Messages
- Individual Staff Login
- Minibar Inventory
- Detailed wakeup call reports per-room.
- Custom color scheme matching many hotel chains.
Room wakeup report
- InnDesk 1.70.18
- Resolved a refresh problem on all but the homepage. Each page had a timeout of 10 minutes which is the maximum time allowed to be idle. Therefore a user could have been logged off without knowing. Page refresh is now 5 minutes of inactivity before reverting to homepage.
- Resolved problems with the error screen when attempting to create multiple wakeup calls.
- Each row now shows the correct room.
- The result column will now show the date and time submitted and a better explanation of the problem.
- Resolved a problem creating wakeup calls from the error screen.
- Changed the columns "Created On" in reports to "Scheduled On" and "Created By" has been changed to "Scheduled By"
- InnDesk 1.63.06
- Resolved an issue with completed report not showing results.