InnDesk is a web-based application that allows the user to view room and wakeup call status information provided by the DV2000/DV4 system. It can also be used to perform some basic room and wakeup call management functions, such as checking a room in or out, and scheduling or canceling a wakeup call.
InnDesk is installed on all DuVoice systems with a limited license. This license allows for local connections only. If you are interested in providing InnDesk for your staff please contact DuVoice sales.
- Scheduling Wakeups
- Pending Wakeups
- Failed Wakeups
- Group Wakeups
- Checked-in status
- Clean / Dirty status
- Guest Name
- Room Phone Permission
- Guest DND
- Message Light
- Guest DID Numbers
- Guest Language
- Text Messages
- Individual Staff Login
- Minibar Inventory
- Detailed wakeup call reports per-room.
- Custom color scheme matching many hotel chains.
Room wakeup report
- InnDesk 1.71.03
- Single Wakeup call entry now uses room number search. This allows for quicker entry and number verification.
- Multiple Wakeup form has been reverted back to 1.70 version, removing combo box selection.
- Group management now uses room number search for entry. This allows for quicker changes by automatically highlighting the non-member room and adding it to the members list when the user presses the ENTER key.
- Added new setting for page refresh timeout. Default is 5 minutes.
- InnDesk 1.63.06
- Resolved an issue with completed report not showing results.