Software Support Warranty
Annual support and warranty agreements are available from DuVoice. Contact you reseller or DuVoice representative for more information.
Extended Support Warranty
The Extended Hardware Warranty continues the initial 12 month warranty covering failures and defects in DuVoice supplied hardware and software. Annual End User cost starts at 5% of MSRP per year.
Parts Availability DuVoice maintains an inventory of replacement components for all systems eligible for coverage under this plan.
Advanced Replacement Once DuVoice technicians have identified a hardware problem, we will ship the replacement part directly to the site.
- [major][issue #49] Last name is being set to the first name. Only an issue in 5.20.063.
- Includes InnDesk 1.71.11
- [major][issue #48] Changing rooms class of service causes error 500.
- [trivial][issue #44] Mitel 3300 MWI is too fast for some PBX’s. New SIPMWIRingDelay override added.
- [feature][issue #45] Install now calls database sync in order to remove non-printable and unicode characters from database which can cause InnDesk problems.
- [trivial][issue #46] Update All button updates all rooms with first mailbox in list rather their own information.
- Includes InnDesk 1.71.10
Note: The default group mailbox management screen has changed to help performance on large systems. It is possible to revert to original version via settings by enabling ‘Show all rooms in groups’.
- [feature][issue #38] InnDesk maintenance added to windows task scheduler
- [feature][issue #40] Hide non-group mailbox members by default for better performance. This is now the new default and can be disabled in settings
- [feature][issue #42] Support for blocking administration menu for users not in admin group
- [feature][issue #43] Support for disabling check in/out but allow users in ‘admin’ or ‘manager’ group to still have access
- [feature][issue #41] Settings dialog improved for readability
- [minor][issue #39] No longer force room caching because of possible performance issues
- [feature][issue #37] Compact database during install for improved performance
- [major] Possible infinite loop in guest based directory look up if guest is in multiple rooms [issue #32]
- [minor] Mitel SIP Integration not using IP address during registration when REALM specified [issue #34]
- [minor] PMS adding unicode characters to first and last names which are not compatible [issue #35]
- [trivial] Rooms added to group via InnDesk do not receive message already in group mailbox [issue #36]
- [major] Resolved an issue with reading VIP flag causing an Error 500 on home screen when reporting on rooms which have been deleted. [issue #33]
- [feature] No longer uninstall database server during uninstall of voicemail [issue #31]
- [major] Mailbox Activity Report not being purged which can cause system to crash during maintenance effects 5.20.057 and above only [issue #30]
- Requires 5.20.058 or above.
- Added ability to set the VIP flag for guest under Manage Room.
- Highlight VIP guest rooms using custom color which can be configured by the administrator.
- Changed all references of “localhost” to “127.0.0.1” in order to resolve DNS resolution issues with localhost not routing to 127.0.0.1.
- Improved management of PMS link to handle the possibility of a deadlock.
- Resolved an issue with database server not performing an automatic repair if needed.
- Support optional inclusion of VIP status with the name on the phone display.
- Resolved issue with passing DND status from the PMS to the PBX, where one side is using a protocol that combines DND with the call restriction value (ACM or NEAX Model 60) and the other side uses a protocol that handles DND separately (such as Nortel).
- Includes InnDesk 1.71.08
DuVoice has confirmed that version 18.104.22.1687 supports message waiting lights on SIP phones.
Previously SIP phones using DuVoice required the use of the SIPX notification type. This while effective required the programming of each phones IP address in the DuVoice system. This version supports MWI lights via TAPI and our preferred method using shortcodes.
IP Office 22.214.171.1247
Extensions be must be configured for MWI Subscription.
DuVoice version 5.11 or above.
Version IP Office version 9.1 is only supported on IP500v2 and Server Edition.