Software Support Warranty
Annual support and warranty agreements are available from DuVoice. Contact you reseller or DuVoice representative for more information.
Extended Support Warranty
The Extended Hardware Warranty continues the initial 12 month warranty covering failures and defects in DuVoice supplied hardware and software. Annual End User cost starts at 5% of MSRP per year.
Parts Availability DuVoice maintains an inventory of replacement components for all systems eligible for coverage under this plan.
Advanced Replacement Once DuVoice technicians have identified a hardware problem, we will ship the replacement part directly to the site.
- [minor][issue #169] Alcatel OXE data swap issue.
- [minor][issue #171] RNA callout treated as No Dialtone on SIP.
- [minor][issue #172] Micros Opera PMS resetting link after 15 min of no activity.
- [feature][issue #173] Cisco UCM PBXLINK refreshes extension cache when a station change fails.
- [feature][issue #174] EAS now logs pbx id and ip address of the server that sent the alert.
- [minor][issue #175] PBXLink first and last names were limited to 15 characters each.
- [minor][issue #176] Alcatel OXO data swap issue.
- [minor][issue #166] Updated Turkish prompts.
- [feature][issue #165] Cisco UCM PBXLINK logs success or failure to mailbox activity report.
- [minor][issue #164] Alcatel PBX link database swap is broken.
- [feature][issue #163] Increased number of IP Office connections for EAS to 9.
- InnDesk 1.71.22
- [major][issue #167] User list fails and responds with a 500 error.
- [feature][issue #140] Alcatel PBX link.
- [feature][issue #154] Cisco UCM PBXLINK support added for additional data location urls.
- [feature][issue #155] Maid code support in TCA protocol.
- [trivial][issue #156] Wakeup calls sometimes return answered when call terminated by disconnect rather than assuming RNA.
- [trivial][issue #157] DID routing uses wrong call type.
- [feature][issue #158] Improved support for product activation on systems with multiple network cards.
- InnDesk 1.71.21
- [major][issue #151] Unable to enter more than 25 inventory items per room.
- [minor][issue #150] Resolved an issue with invalid inventory items reporting invalid prices.
- [trivial][issue #147] Resolved issue adding notification and delivery templates to multiple mailboxes as disabled.
- [major][issue #143] Resolved inventory database error which could cause an ISI restart.
- [major][issue #139] Database install does not always install service.
- [feature][issue #141] RSI/ISI Post delay can now be changed in UI. Default is every 60 seconds.
- [feature][issue #152] HTTPPOST Now supports DND state.
- [feature][issue #146] Mailbox Admin sends on/off state for DND if call blocking is enabled/disabled. (system must be running)
- [feature][issue #144] Allow data entry for multiple rooms in minibar interface (ISI)
- InnDesk 1.71.19
- [feature][issue #145] Added ability to see state of Call Blocking / DND on Phone tab.
- [feature][issue #142] WSGI Interface updated to 4.4.12
- [feature][issue #148] Occupied and Vacant reports show call blocking / DND state of room.
- [feature][issue #149] Added ability to set Class of Service and Call Blocking / DND for vacant rooms.
- [minor][issue #138] RSI entries not always posting.
- [minor][issue #136] Pending Wakeup email only includes one entry for a given date/time.
- [feature][issue #135] Cisco UCM PBXLINK performance and speed increase.
- [feature][issue #137] Disconnect at end of call for RSI.
- [minor][issue #134] Ability to both call and email the operator for wakeup calls. Also modified to ensure calls to the operator are in the language assigned to the operator mailbox, not the guest’s mailbox.
- [feature][issue #132] Cisco UCM PBXLINK sends soft reset command for phone to PBX on change.
- [feature][issue #130] Ability to email operator of pending wakeup call.
- [minor][issue #131] Cisco UCM PBXLINK userLocale not being changed properly.
- [minor][issue #124] Spaces in PMS usernames cause first and last name to be wrong.
- Inndesk 1.71.18
The install for several versions added information about the system on the Legal Notice screen in order for staff to know the purpose of a system and it’s serial number in cases they could not login. This feature was removed from the install in 5.20.73. It will be re-added as an option in System Configuration therefore we do not remove it during updates if it has already been set.
This feature was removed due to the fact some call accounting sites must not require a user to login and this screen blocks the startup of those applications but not the voicemail.
Text can be removed by either deleting or blanking the following:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE “Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System” “legalnoticecaption”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE “Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System” “legalnoticetext”
- [minor][issue #128] Unable to set method for Gateway notifications.
- [feature][issue #125] Cisco UCM PBXLINK support for setting user locale.
- [minor][issue #129] No longer add license information to pre-login screen. Resolves problems on systems when logon security has been removed for call accounting.
- InnDesk 1.71.17
- [feature][issue #127] Support for generating user reports from new InnDesk Reports product. Install located at: http://www.duvoice.com/products/inndesk/inndesk-reports/
Cisco UCM PBXLINK Phone user locale
Changing a phones locale is optional and must be configured manually. This features is only useful when using digital phones in a room.
The locale for a phone is set each and every time we make a change to the Cisco. If a room is configured for the Default language the system will read the current Default language number and attempt to use that.
If a matching number is not found in sysconfig.ini then no change will be made. Settings are read for each change sent to the Cisco and a restart is not needed. The values for each language are based on settings located in the Cisco UCM.
- Open the file c:\duvoice\database\sysconfig.ini.
- Locate the section for your Cisco Configuration. For the default location it should be [Default Location_CISCO_USERCONFIG].
- For every language in the system enter the required user locale.
- [feature][issue #116] VIP wakeups call room rather than operator.
- InnDesk 1.71.16