Software Support Warranty
Annual support and warranty agreements are available from DuVoice. Contact you reseller or DuVoice representative for more information.
Extended Support Warranty
The Extended Hardware Warranty continues the initial 12 month warranty covering failures and defects in DuVoice supplied hardware and software. Annual End User cost starts at 5% of MSRP per year.
Parts Availability DuVoice maintains an inventory of replacement components for all systems eligible for coverage under this plan.
Advanced Replacement Once DuVoice technicians have identified a hardware problem, we will ship the replacement part directly to the site.
- For SIP systems this release REQUIRES Dialogic HMP SU360 or above.
- [minor][issue #92] Press 1 to delete during message playback does not work.
- [feature][issue #93] Old Database logs deleted after 24 hours.
- [feature][issue #94] DuVoice and Dialogic service set to delayed start (30 sec) to resolve network issues during startup (new installs only).
- [minor][issue #95] Installation of IP Office 9.1 support now prompts users to install .NET 4.0 on server edition.
- [minor][issue #96] Added missing DLL for IP Office 6.0 support.
- [minor][issue #97] Add support for ENQ over TCP.
SIP Systems Only
Dialogic has released a new update SU360. If the DuVoice system is running SU357 you are STRONGLY suggested to update the Dialogic drivers. This will be a requirement in future versions of DuVoice.
Dialogic SU360 resolves a severe issue (IPY00117456) described as “Missing events or API errors are seen at the application layer after 31 or more days of continuous operation. The issue may also manifest itself with errors being returned when executing API functions. Additionally, a dm3nk driver error would be observed in the Event Viewer”
Check Version Installed
You can check the version of Dialogic you have by running the Dialogic DCM in the Windows Start menu, Dialogic HMP | Configuration Manager – DCM. It will show the version installed in the SPLASH screen.
Existing SU357 Systems
Dialogic had previously released a patch to resolve IPY00117456, however if this patch was installed SU360 will fail to start with the following error in the Event Viewer under System.
General fault: MC_ERROR_DOWNLOAD_CP_RUNTIME: Failed to download Control Processor runtime Kernel
Board Number: 0
Additional Data: Image Name = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dialogic\HMP\bin\cpload_ssp.exe " ,CmdLine = -b0 -p1 -f"C:\Program Files (x86)\Dialogic\HMP\data\ssp.mlm" -ds , ErrorCode = 31
To resolve this failure you must remove the file ssp.mlm.sys from your C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS folder once SU357 has been uninstalled and prior to installing SU360.
- Download the latest version from here.
- Set the DuVoice to not auto start from Activity Monitor | Tools | Options.
- Uninstall Dialogic SU357.
- Delete C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ssp.mlm.sys if it exists.
- Reboot the system.
- Install SU360.
- Reboot the system.
- Activate the HMP license and configure HMP. These instructions can be found on the DuVoice desktop labelled Installation Guide.
- Start Dialogic
- Set the DuVoice to auto start from Activity Monitor | Tools | Options.
- Start the DuVoice.
- [minor][issue #89] Maid codes do not work if COS set to auto play new messages
- [minor][issue #90] CSV export is missing COSFILE and SDAFILE from the CSV header
- [minor][issue #86] Implement Activate Old Mailbox message in Audix protocol
- [minor][issue #87] Duplicate wakeup calls created via inndesk
- [minor][issue #85] Wakeup report shows ‘Unable to dial number’ for RNA calls
- Added support for Aeonix PBX link.
- [minor][issue #84] PMS Translations not working
- [major][issue #83] IP Office 9.1 Support
- [minor][issue #81] Add StarRez to PMS protocol selection box
- [feature][issue #82] Service now logs to eventviewer if system is rebooted or shutdown.
- [trivial][issue #80] InnDesk / DuVoice IP Port changed to 10020 and 10021 to reduce conflicts with ephemeral ports.
- [feature][issue #77] Outside numbers with dashes are now read correctly for SIP integration.
- [feature][issue #78] Add ‘Welcome to VM’ prompt to play at login for guest mailboxes. These are managed via InnDesk.
- [trivial][issue #76] Source is reported as “Guest User: [inndesk user]” when guest cancels wakeup call created by InnDesk.
- Includes InnDesk 1.71.013
If you have an existing DuVoice system and your simply switching your PBX, simply run SETUP.EXE located in the C:\DUVOICE folder. See the DuVoice manual Setup Wizard under Quick Setup for more information.
It is not recommended to simply change the PBX template. Running SETUP will guide you through the configuration.
- Verify the method for all your existing MWI templates.
- Verify your trunk access code in your locations.
- Verify any settings under Connectors located in System Configuration.
If you upgrade any DuVoice system to Windows 10, nothing will work, and DuVoice does not offer support for any Windows 10 system.
The only solution is to either remove the Windows 10 upgrade button or wait until DuVoice 6.00 which currently has no release date.
How to disable Windows 10 upgrade button.
- [feature][issue #53] Support enhanced ACM protocol.
- [feature][issue #54] TraceDisplay now shows log description and filename for log window title rather than filename only.
- [minor][issue #71] Change windows ephemeral TCP port range to start at 49409 on Win7 to resolve RTP conflicts with HMP and windows (requires reboot).
- [major][issue #73] ComPort thread gets stuck waiting for ACK.
- [minor][issue #70] Support version 3 of SMS protocol for Princess Cruises.
- [major][issue #69] TCP port collision between RTStatus and ACMSRVR.
- [trivial][issue #64] Period is no longer used as replacement for number in IP Office name change.
- [minor][issue #51] Reqeust for changes via TAPI interface cause TAPI server to refresh extensions.
- [trivial][issue #59] Log entry for sending multiple emails does not show addresses which server rejects.
- [trivial][issue #60] Activity log shows Wakeup scheduled for wakeup canceled. Detail information is correct however.
- [trivial][issue #57] Activity report does not show who performed check in/out.
- [trivial][issue #56] No longer add VIP as part of the name when not a VIP.
- [minor][issue #52] Unable to turn off forward all on IP Office when used for DND setting.
- [trivial][issue #50] IVR only lines cannot perform any outgoing calls.
- Includes InnDesk 1.71.12.
- [feature][issue #66] Added message tab in group management showing number of messages.
- [feature][issue #67] Group tab now defaults view to Members list rather than Owner Settings.
- [feature][issue #68] Added number search in addition to room selection via dropdown.
- [minor][issue #65] Summary in category report does show proper itemization.
- [trivial][issue #61] Creating wakeup call in the past does not show error.
- [minor][issue #62] Activity report does not sort correctly because of AM/PM use. Changed to 24 hour format.
InnDesk.duvoice.com has been updated to reflect these changes for review.
- [major][issue #49] Last name is being set to the first name. Only an issue in 5.20.063.
- Includes InnDesk 1.71.11
- [major][issue #48] Changing rooms class of service causes error 500.