Software Support Warranty
Annual support and warranty agreements are available from DuVoice. Contact you reseller or DuVoice representative for more information.
Extended Support Warranty
The Extended Hardware Warranty continues the initial 12 month warranty covering failures and defects in DuVoice supplied hardware and software. Annual End User cost starts at 5% of MSRP per year.
Parts Availability DuVoice maintains an inventory of replacement components for all systems eligible for coverage under this plan.
Advanced Replacement Once DuVoice technicians have identified a hardware problem, we will ship the replacement part directly to the site.
- [feature][issue #53] Support enhanced ACM protocol.
- [feature][issue #54] TraceDisplay now shows log description and filename for log window title rather than filename only.
- [minor][issue #71] Change windows ephemeral TCP port range to start at 49409 on Win7 to resolve RTP conflicts with HMP and windows (requires reboot).
- [major][issue #73] ComPort thread gets stuck waiting for ACK.
- [minor][issue #70] Support version 3 of SMS protocol for Princess Cruises.
- [major][issue #69] TCP port collision between RTStatus and ACMSRVR.
- [trivial][issue #64] Period is no longer used as replacement for number in IP Office name change.
- [minor][issue #51] Reqeust for changes via TAPI interface cause TAPI server to refresh extensions.
- [trivial][issue #59] Log entry for sending multiple emails does not show addresses which server rejects.
- [trivial][issue #60] Activity log shows Wakeup scheduled for wakeup canceled. Detail information is correct however.
- [trivial][issue #57] Activity report does not show who performed check in/out.
- [trivial][issue #56] No longer add VIP as part of the name when not a VIP.
- [minor][issue #52] Unable to turn off forward all on IP Office when used for DND setting.
- [trivial][issue #50] IVR only lines cannot perform any outgoing calls.
- Includes InnDesk 1.71.12.
- [feature][issue #66] Added message tab in group management showing number of messages.
- [feature][issue #67] Group tab now defaults view to Members list rather than Owner Settings.
- [feature][issue #68] Added number search in addition to room selection via dropdown.
- [minor][issue #65] Summary in category report does show proper itemization.
- [trivial][issue #61] Creating wakeup call in the past does not show error.
- [minor][issue #62] Activity report does not sort correctly because of AM/PM use. Changed to 24 hour format.
InnDesk.duvoice.com has been updated to reflect these changes for review.
- [major][issue #49] Last name is being set to the first name. Only an issue in 5.20.063.
- Includes InnDesk 1.71.11
- [major][issue #48] Changing rooms class of service causes error 500.
- [trivial][issue #44] Mitel 3300 MWI is too fast for some PBX’s. New SIPMWIRingDelay override added.
- [feature][issue #45] Install now calls database sync in order to remove non-printable and unicode characters from database which can cause InnDesk problems.
- [trivial][issue #46] Update All button updates all rooms with first mailbox in list rather their own information.
- Includes InnDesk 1.71.10
Note: The default group mailbox management screen has changed to help performance on large systems. It is possible to revert to original version via settings by enabling ‘Show all rooms in groups’.
- [feature][issue #38] InnDesk maintenance added to windows task scheduler
- [feature][issue #40] Hide non-group mailbox members by default for better performance. This is now the new default and can be disabled in settings
- [feature][issue #42] Support for blocking administration menu for users not in admin group
- [feature][issue #43] Support for disabling check in/out but allow users in ‘admin’ or ‘manager’ group to still have access
- [feature][issue #41] Settings dialog improved for readability
- [minor][issue #39] No longer force room caching because of possible performance issues
- [feature][issue #37] Compact database during install for improved performance
- [major] Possible infinite loop in guest based directory look up if guest is in multiple rooms [issue #32]
- [minor] Mitel SIP Integration not using IP address during registration when REALM specified [issue #34]
- [minor] PMS adding unicode characters to first and last names which are not compatible [issue #35]
- [trivial] Rooms added to group via InnDesk do not receive message already in group mailbox [issue #36]
- [major] Resolved an issue with reading VIP flag causing an Error 500 on home screen when reporting on rooms which have been deleted. [issue #33]
- [feature] No longer uninstall database server during uninstall of voicemail [issue #31]
- [major] Mailbox Activity Report not being purged which can cause system to crash during maintenance effects 5.20.057 and above only [issue #30]
- Requires 5.20.058 or above.
- Added ability to set the VIP flag for guest under Manage Room.
- Highlight VIP guest rooms using custom color which can be configured by the administrator.