Software Support Warranty
DuVoice messaging systems come with 90 days of technical support & upgrades and a twelve month hardware warranty. Additional annual support and warranty agreements are available from DuVoice. Contact you reseller or DuVoice representative for more information.
Extended Support Warranty
The Extended Hardware Warranty continues the initial 12 month warranty covering failures and defects in DuVoice supplied hardware and software. Annual End User cost starts at 5% of MSRP per year.
Parts Availability DuVoice maintains an inventory of replacement components for all systems eligible for coverage under this plan.
Advanced Replacement Once DuVoice technicians have identified a hardware problem, we will ship the replacement part directly to the site.
- Email notifications are now SMS compatible when sent via email to a telephone’s SMS email address.
- Fixed an issue with importing mailboxes in order to sync their settings.
- Wakeup call process now reschedules itself if there is an error reading the wakeup database.
- Fixed a PMS translation problem with the Mitel protocol.
- You can now configure the COS so that the guest interface for scheduling a wakeup call no longer asks for confirmation after the guest enters the time for the wakeup call.
- Added support for Metaswitch and ability to change name, DND, and CallBar for hospitality systems.
- Resolved issue where Hostel log fills up with a repeated message if PMS Monitor is used and the PMS is a Micros Opera. Issue only affected 5.20.049 and above, and only if Micros Opera was the PMS.
- Resolved issues with Nortel pass-through where PBX does not prompt for user name.
- ScheduleWakeup SDA action now uses the mailbox language setting.
- Resolved issue where message envelope would only play if the Play Sender ID option was enabled.
- Added a button which adds all checked in rooms to the members list in a group.
- Added a button to clear the list of members in a group.
- Added a search box in group management which will show only matches found. It can be used to search numbers, names and even partial matches.
- Demo site http://inndesk.duvoice.com has been updated to include these updates.
- Improved the speed at which the system performs a shutdown.
- Resolved issue with clansrvr server restarting.
- Resolved issue where setting maid status in InnDesk would not get passed on to the PMS.
- Includes InnDesk 1.70.14
- Fixed the title for the room status report.
- Improved error message when license has been exceeded. Requires 5.20.048.
- Added display of licenses in use. Requires 5.20.048.
- Resolved an issue with multiple DMG’s and callouts.
- Resolved an issue with prompt file paths from tutorial, changed in 5.20.035.
- Resolved an issue with serial integration in version 5.20.045.
- Resolved a problem with wakeup calls forwarding to voicemail with serial integration.
- Resolved an issue with the message purge routine deleting messages while a user is logged into the mailbox.
- Updated Apache to 2.4.9
- Resolved an issue with cisco PBX link using wrong codepage.
- Resolved an issue with translations not being applied during call processing or the SDA.