Software Support Warranty
DuVoice messaging systems come with 90 days of technical support & upgrades and a twelve month hardware warranty. Additional annual support and warranty agreements are available from DuVoice. Contact you reseller or DuVoice representative for more information.
Extended Support Warranty
The Extended Hardware Warranty continues the initial 12 month warranty covering failures and defects in DuVoice supplied hardware and software. Annual End User cost starts at 5% of MSRP per year.
Parts Availability DuVoice maintains an inventory of replacement components for all systems eligible for coverage under this plan.
Advanced Replacement Once DuVoice technicians have identified a hardware problem, we will ship the replacement part directly to the site.
- Resolved issue where the multiple PMS feature requires all instances to use the same server type.
- Resolved issue with NEAX 60 parser not truncating names to the max length and with using the wrong feature code for phone restriction.
- Added support for receiving maid status from the PBX using the NEAX Model 60 protocol and passing it to the PMS.
- Resolved issue where setting the COM port for the PMS Pass Through connector is saved with the wrong value.
- Resolved a refresh problem on all but the homepage. Each page had a timeout of 10 minutes which is the maximum time allowed to be idle. Therefore a user could have been logged off without knowing. Page refresh is now 5 minutes of inactivity before reverting to homepage.
- Resolved problems with the error screen when attempting to create multiple wakeup calls.
- Each row now shows the correct room.
- The result column will now show the date and time submitted and a better explanation of the problem.
- Resolved a problem creating wakeup calls from the error screen.
- Changed the columns “Created On” in reports to “Scheduled On” and “Created By” has been changed to “Scheduled By”
- Added Answered Report which only shows wakeup calls answered by guests.
- Added a detail report for any single wakeup call available via the action column on wakeup reports.
- Email notifications are now SMS compatible when sent via email to a telephone’s SMS email address.
- Fixed an issue with importing mailboxes in order to sync their settings.
- Wakeup call process now reschedules itself if there is an error reading the wakeup database.
- Fixed a PMS translation problem with the Mitel protocol.
- You can now configure the COS so that the guest interface for scheduling a wakeup call no longer asks for confirmation after the guest enters the time for the wakeup call.
- Added support for Metaswitch and ability to change name, DND, and CallBar for hospitality systems.
- Resolved issue where Hostel log fills up with a repeated message if PMS Monitor is used and the PMS is a Micros Opera. Issue only affected 5.20.049 and above, and only if Micros Opera was the PMS.
- Resolved issues with Nortel pass-through where PBX does not prompt for user name.
- ScheduleWakeup SDA action now uses the mailbox language setting.
- Resolved issue where message envelope would only play if the Play Sender ID option was enabled.
- Added a button which adds all checked in rooms to the members list in a group.
- Added a button to clear the list of members in a group.
- Added a search box in group management which will show only matches found. It can be used to search numbers, names and even partial matches.
- Demo site http://inndesk.duvoice.com has been updated to include these updates.
- Improved the speed at which the system performs a shutdown.
- Resolved issue with clansrvr server restarting.
- Resolved issue where setting maid status in InnDesk would not get passed on to the PMS.
- Includes InnDesk 1.70.14
- Fixed the title for the room status report.
- Improved error message when license has been exceeded. Requires 5.20.048.
- Added display of licenses in use. Requires 5.20.048.
- Resolved an issue with multiple DMG’s and callouts.
- Resolved an issue with prompt file paths from tutorial, changed in 5.20.035.