<li>Changed Multiple Wakeup call form to support presets when adding rooms, making the creation of multiple wakeup calls for separate rooms for the same time faster.</li>
SIP systems do no support changing playback speed by default and must be configured for each system manually. The following steps will guide you through enabling this feature.
The DuVoice system must also be running version 5.20.030 or above.
- Shutdown the voicemail via Activity Monitor.
- Shutdown the Dialogic drivers via DCM.
- Browse to c:\programdata\Dialogic\data.
- There you will find typically 6 files. You want to edit the .config file which matches your MAC address.
- Find the [decoder] section.
- Edit the line SetParm=0x31e, 0 !SPC Disabled (1=Enable, 0=Disable) and change it to SetParm=0x31e, 1 !SPC Disabled (1=Enable, 0=Disable).
- Save the .config file.
- Open a command prompt and cd c:\programdata\dialogic\data
- You must then run the fcdgen program to generate the .fcd file for your machine. The name of the input and output file must match the .config file you just edited.
Execute fcdgen as follows:
fcdgen -f <input file>.config -o <output file>.fcd
Example: fcdgen -f 128.config -o 128.fcd
- Start Dialogic.
- Start the voicemail.
Posted in HowTo
Tagged dialogic, sip
This is a standalone command line application which can be used to export your existing mailbox database to a .CSV file for import into a new system or simply to use as a backup. This application may be run even while the voicemail is running.
This application may also be used to export a mailbox database from a hard drive from a system who’s motherboard has died in order to import it into a new machine. This can be done by mounting the drive into another PC or using a external USB hard drive interface.
- -p Path to search for mailbox records. Defaults to C:\DUVOICE\VMUSER if not specified which is the current default folder for your mailbox records. Older system you the mailbox database was located in C:\PAIRTREE32\VMUSER.
- -f Filename to create. The existing file will be overwritten.
- -a Automatically will generate a filename for you in the current working folder. Using the format YYMMDDHHMM.csv
Note: This application does require Windows 7 or when running on a non-duovice system.
exporttocsv -p c:\duvoice\vmuser -f c:\mailboxexport.csv
exporttocsv -p c:\pairtree32\vmuser -f c:\mailboxexport.csv
Posted in HowTo
DuVoice uses Team Viewer to remotely access systems for remote support. Below is the installation process which will load a system into the DuVoice Team Viewer directory of systems.
Go to http://www.duvoice.com/support/
- Click on green icon labeled DV Support and Run the install application.
- Select for company/commercial use.
- Accept the terms.
- Set the password as duvoice (lower case).
- For the computer name use the serial number followed by the hotel or business name (12345 Lakeview Hotel). The serial number is available for on Activity Monitor’s titlebar or via Help | System Information.
- Then click finish and the installation will complete.
Posted in HowTo
Tagged howto, tools